Thursday, October 19, 2017

VicenzaOro show recap: my Italian jewelry adventures!

VicenzaOro show recap: my Italian jewelry adventures!

Okay, my darlings. I’ve been home from Europe for a couple of weeks, which means I’ve caught up on sleep, unpacked my suitcase (sort of) and, most importantly, finished preparing my photos from the VicenzaOro show!!

This was my third VicenzaOro show, which means I was twice as excited to go back as I would have been if I didn’t know what was in store. From the luxurious, colorful velvet couches of the Roberto Coin boutique to the custom chocolate truffle flight I was offered by Casato and the ever-present glasses of prosecco, the Italian trade show experience definitely involves some pampering.

Continue reading VicenzaOro show recap: my Italian jewelry adventures! at Diamonds in the Library.



from Diamonds in the Library http://ift.tt/2yzICuJ

No comments:

Post a Comment