Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Instagram highlights of my NYC trip.

Hello, darlings!

I’ve returned from my jewelry safari in the Big Apple, and oh my goodness do I have pretty things to show you – if you follow me on Instagram, you’ve already seen some of them. It was quite an adventure, from Forevermark to Verdura and Belperron, fine antiques at Doyle and Doyle and Fred Leighton to the cutting edge of contemporary at JANY and JCK’s Luxury Prive.

I’m going to get to work going through all my photos and picking out the best ones to share with you, but I wanted to give you something fun to look at while I’m photo processing.

Click to view slideshow.

Here’s a little slideshow of my top Instagram posts from my NYC trip!

This is just a teaser: please stand by for many more pretties from the city.

xoxo,
Becky

PS: Don’t miss your chance to enter my giveaway! You could win a rose gold and diamond ring by Jennie Kwon.

The post Instagram highlights of my NYC trip. appeared first on Diamonds in the Library.



from Diamonds in the Library http://ift.tt/2aq7TuO

No comments:

Post a Comment