Friday, December 9, 2016

Reinstein|Ross: ancient techniques, modern beauty.

Reinstein|Ross: ancient techniques, modern beauty.

When Reinstein|Ross first reached out to me about a potential blog feature, I was in Italy. I read the name out loud, thinking it sounded familiar but struggling to picture their designs in my jet lagged state. The jewelry designer friend I was with immediately burst out, “Reinstein|Ross? Yes! Gorgeous, somewhat Etruscan-inspired, handmade gold jewelry. They’re great.”

Two seconds of recon proved her right: I loved everything I saw online and I knew I needed to share Reinstein|Ross’s designs with you posthaste.

Continue reading Reinstein|Ross: ancient techniques, modern beauty. at Diamonds in the Library.



from Diamonds in the Library http://ift.tt/2hcTzuj

No comments:

Post a Comment