Thursday, March 2, 2017

My favorite MaeVona engagement rings.

My favorite MaeVona engagement rings.

I recently had the great pleasure of working with wonderful Scottish engagement ring brand, Maevona, to run their social media accounts while their designer, Maeve, was on maternity leave.

I enjoyed the challenge of taking the helm of a completely new set of social media accounts, but I think that my very favorite part of the experience was getting to know MaeVona’s engagement rings. There’s nothing like spend a lot of time taking pictures of a jewelry line to really learn its ins and out – with the rings on my own hands and through my camera lens.

Continue reading My favorite MaeVona engagement rings. at Diamonds in the Library.



from Diamonds in the Library http://ift.tt/2lDPBcZ

No comments:

Post a Comment