Sunday, May 14, 2017

Elisa Solomon Mama collection: because moms are chic, too.

Elisa Solomon Mama collection: because moms are chic, too.

I don’t think I’ve ever done a Mother’s Day jewelry post before, but when I saw the Elisa Solomon Mama collection, I just knew I had to share it with you.

There’s something so touching and genuine about these pieces. Perhaps it’s the context: the fabulous Elisa, this collection’s designer, is expecting her own first child.

The Elisa Solomon Mama collection doesn’t have any of the gimmicks you often seen in jewelry marketed toward mothers – just the word “mama” in slightly childlike but still elegant balloon-style letters, embellished with two twinkling diamonds each.

Continue reading Elisa Solomon Mama collection: because moms are chic, too. at Diamonds in the Library.



from Diamonds in the Library http://ift.tt/2pL0MT3

No comments:

Post a Comment