Monday, August 21, 2017

A lunar lovely from Unhada for eclipse Monday.

A lunar lovely from Unhada for eclipse Monday.

You’re not tired of seeing moon-themed things yet today, are you? Because trust me, you’re going to want to see this one.

This Unhada’s exquisitely lovely moon in chains pendant, from her brand new Moonceros collection. It’s a simple design, but there’s something so irresistibly elegant about the slender crescent moon caught up in its delicate web of gold chains.

I’ve loved this little moon from afar ever since I first saw it on Unhada’s Instagram, but now that I’ve met it in person I’ve utterly lost my heart to it.

Continue reading A lunar lovely from Unhada for eclipse Monday. at Diamonds in the Library.



from Diamonds in the Library http://ift.tt/2x68StO

No comments:

Post a Comment