Monday, November 13, 2017

I’m speaking at the Philly WJA this week!

I’m speaking at the Philly WJA this week!

Good morning, my darlings!

I am delighted to tell you that I have an exciting event coming up this week. The Philadelphia chapter of the Women’s Jewelry Association is holding a panel about social media and the antique jewelry industry, and they’ve asked me to come speak – so I will be journeying North along with one of my fellow DC-area bloggers, the fabulous Nicholle Mogavero of Jewelry Nerd.

My dear friend and generally fabulous human the luminous Hannah Becker of DiamonDoodles will be moderating our panel, so you know it’s going to be a good time.

Continue reading I’m speaking at the Philly WJA this week! at Diamonds in the Library.



from Diamonds in the Library http://ift.tt/2hvrIYv

No comments:

Post a Comment