Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Little h: exclusive discount on my favorite pearls!

Little h: exclusive discount on my favorite pearls!

I’m so excited about today’s post, my darlings! We’re going to talk about my very favorite pearl designer, little h; and if you stick with me through the end, you’ll find out how to score any of the pieces featured here for a special price.

I’ve admired little h’s work for years, but since I finally met the designer and saw her full collection this past July, I’ve been utterly hooked.

Pearls are objectively beautiful: that’s why they’ve been prized in jewelry for hundreds of years.

Continue reading Little h: exclusive discount on my favorite pearls! at Diamonds in the Library.



from Diamonds in the Library http://ift.tt/2B77v3p

No comments:

Post a Comment