Friday, January 26, 2018

The Hatchet Women Collection from Kristen Dorsey.

The Hatchet Women Collection from Kristen Dorsey.

I’ve been meaning to show you Kristen Dorsey’s Hatchet Women collection for months.

I loved these designs immediately: the collection is bold, distinctive, unique, strong, and beautiful. But for some reason, I just couldn’t figure out what I wanted to say about it.

I’ve finally realized what my writer’s block was about.

The reason that the Hatchet Women Collection is so remarkable is its historical inspiration and designer Kristen Dorsey’s connection to that history: a history that I don’t share.

Continue reading The Hatchet Women Collection from Kristen Dorsey. at Diamonds in the Library.



from Diamonds in the Library http://ift.tt/2DFtWu1

No comments:

Post a Comment