Tuesday, December 4, 2018

3 party-perfect statement necklaces under $200.

’tis the season for holiday parties…are you ready to sparkle all the way? Here’s a trio of party-perfect statement necklaces under $200 to get you ready for the festive spirit in a hurry.

Party perfect statement necklaces under $200! These beauties are by Melinda Maria.Melinda Maria has some GREAT statement necklaces. The snake-style necklace is obviously killer, but what I most want to talk about are those two great blingy necklaces above it.

Melinda Maria is currently offering something you rarely see in costume jewelry: several varieties of diamond rivière style necklaces. These beauties are a layering dream, but they’re so sparkly that they’re ultra glam on their own, too. Perfect for those of us who love a big look but don’t have diamond rivière money. See more them layered here, here, and here.

I have a few pieces of Melinda Maria’s jewelry and I’ve been really pleased with them all so far. She does a great job of hitting that sweet spot between quality and price. My ears are very sensitive to costume jewelry in general but I can wear Melinda Maria earrings.

I love this rainbow necklace by Dames a la Mode! Perfect for holiday parties.Dames a la Mode specializes in making new jewelry inspired by Georgian era costume jewelry. You don’t have to be an antique jewelry nerd to appreciate her vivid, wearable designs, though.

Dames a la Mode’s jewelry spans an incredible variety of beautiful colors and design variations and they’re deliciously stackable. These rainbow necklaces are some of the newest and I actually can’t remember why I haven’t bought one yet. (There’s a pastel version too, if you’re a unicorn.) I want to wear three of them at once.

I love these Lionette NY necklaces! Perfect for party season and under $200.I love this styling from Lionette NY – so lusciously opulent. I’m specifically eyeing the Ofir choker: that’s this one, the gorgeous two-layer crystal choker in the middle of this stack, with the big old marquise shaped crystals hanging down.

It is lush and glamorous and feels super modern…but there’s also somewhat of a vintage vibe around it that I’m extremely into. A killer piece, and right under the $200 mark.  Also I would never have thought to layer a piece like this, but now I desperately want to.

That’s what I’ve got for you today! What do you think, my darlings? Which is your favorite?

Want more jewelry under $300? See my Treat Yo’self archive here.

Images c/o Dames a la ModeMelinda Maria, and Lionette NY.

 Ulta glamorous necklace layers by Melinda Maria! So chic, and so affordable. Perfect for party season.Killer necklaces by Lionette NY! I love all of these and they're so chic styled together.Killer crystal necklaces by Lionette NY! I love all of these and they're so chic styled together.I LOVE the layering in this Melinda Maria photo - and those Melinda Maria necklaces!I am obsessed with this rainbow necklace from Dames a la Mode!! So fun and super affordable, too.

The post 3 party-perfect statement necklaces under $200. appeared first on Diamonds in the Library.



from Diamonds in the Library https://ift.tt/2Pie717

No comments:

Post a Comment