Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Five pairs of jaw-dropping Bhagat earrings from FD Gallery.

Good morning, my dears! Did you notice I’ve been switching up the schedule a little bit? Don’t worry – I still have plenty of lovelies to share with you. I just needed to move things around a little because of all of the traveling I’ve been doing (and to make time for my new gig writing for Instore Magazine).

Today I have something fresh and glorious for you: five pairs of earrings by modern master-jeweler, Viren Bhagat.

I love Bhagat’s work because not only does it always feature raw materials  of exceptional quality worked with great technical ability, it also always leaves me feeling like I’ve just seen something that had never before occurred to me. It feels so new and fresh and right.

Showing you a single example will make my point better than any amount of words can.

A pair of Bhagat earrings in the shape of starbursts, featuring diamonds and pearls alongside colored diamonds and colored pearls.See what I mean? They’re magnificent. Spectacular and celestial, they burst forth from their respective center stones with complementary, asymmetric perfection. Natural pearls with white and yellow diamonds.

A pair of Bhagat earrings in the shape of starbursts, featuring diamonds and pearls with colored diamonds and colored pearls.Here’s what they look like worn, thanks to FD Gallery’s Instagram. Pretty amazing.

Natural colored pearl and diamond earrings by Bhagat. At FD Gallery.

Another diamond and pearl pair.  So unique and slightly odd and yet absolutely perfect. Like the world’s most elegant snails.

Viren Bhagat earrings with old european and briolette-cut diamonds (23.98 carats total) and pink spinel (14.39 carats).

These beauties might be my personal favorite pair – which I’m sure you’ll find understandable. They are my favorite color, after all. And so, so, so lovely. I went straight for the FD Gallery Instagram shot this time, because they come to life on this lucky ear more than they do in the product photo.

That’s 23.98 carats of old European and briolette-cut diamonds and 14.39 cararts of pink spinel.

Viren Bhagat yellow diamond flower earrings.What about two perfect blossoms made of impossibly vivid yellow diamonds? No problem.

An incredible diamond and pearl earring by Viren Bhagat. Via FD Gallery.Next, please feast your eyes upon this specimen of rose-cut diamond magnificence. Another one where I had to go straight to the Insta shot (again, via FD Gallery).

The only downside to these is that you’d have to stay near a mirror all day or you’d miss on their beauty while they were on your own ears.

An incredible pair of diamond and pearl earrings by Viren Bhagat. Via FD Gallery.

Another look, because I adore them helplessly.

A pair of emerald and diamond earring by Viren Bhagat.And last, but far from least, I’m thrilled to show you this truly wonderful pair of emerald, pearl, and diamond earrings. As much as I love every pair here, if you put a gun to my head and made me choose (and also footed the bill) I would choose these.

Who else out there swoons for Viren Bhagat’s earrings? Do you have a favorite pair? Did I include them here?

All five+ pairs (yes, I did give you a bonus pair) of these Bhagat earrings are currently for sale or were sold by FD Gallery. All images and info are thanks to FD Gallery.

The post Five pairs of jaw-dropping Bhagat earrings from FD Gallery. appeared first on Diamonds in the Library.



from Diamonds in the Library http://ift.tt/2cSzunj

No comments:

Post a Comment