Monday, October 24, 2016

Jewels for votes for women: let’s talk suffragette jewelry.

Jewels for votes for women: let’s talk suffragette jewelry.

I had such a cool post idea for today, darlings. I was going to write everything I knew about suffragette jewelry: about how the use of green, white, and violet means “Give Women the Vote” and how many great examples there were of suffragette jewelry online.

Here’s the thing: before I write anything for you, even if I’m writing about something I think I know, I do research. I went looking for information on suffragette jewelry expecting confirmation of what I already knew plus maybe a detail or two.

Continue reading Jewels for votes for women: let’s talk suffragette jewelry. at Diamonds in the Library.



from Diamonds in the Library http://ift.tt/2dCxtAm

No comments:

Post a Comment