Friday, October 28, 2016

Julie Lamb’s NYC Manhole Cover pendant makes city grit pretty.

Julie Lamb’s NYC Manhole Cover pendant makes city grit pretty.

I saw a lot of fabulous jewelry at Metal & Smith last month, but a few pieces made a lasting impression. Today, we’re going to look at one I loved so much that I decided it needed to have its very own post. I’d like you to meet Julie Lamb’s phenomenal NYC Manhole Cover pendant.

I’ve always been drawn to the random, inanimate details that makes cities unique. If you look at my vacation photos, you’ll see streetlamps, windowsills, bits of graffiti – the minor, ubiquitous details that give a place its identity.

Continue reading Julie Lamb’s NYC Manhole Cover pendant makes city grit pretty. at Diamonds in the Library.



from Diamonds in the Library http://ift.tt/2eiErXo

No comments:

Post a Comment