Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Sweet Suzy Landa pink tourmaline delights.

Sweet Suzy Landa pink tourmaline delights.

I hope you’re in the mood for something wonderfully pretty today, my darlings. These Suzy Landa pink tourmaline delights caught my eye on Instagram, and I couldn’t resist sharing them with you.

A delicious pink tourmaline, set in bright white gold and sprinkled all around with bright, white diamonds.

I love the way Suzy Landa plays with texture and space. Just look how I think the fact that each accent diamond is in its own metal bezel with space in between them, and how that design is echoed on the ring’s gallery with plain metal bumps.

Continue reading Sweet Suzy Landa pink tourmaline delights. at Diamonds in the Library.



from Diamonds in the Library http://ift.tt/2m48CsL

No comments:

Post a Comment