Monday, February 13, 2017

The spectacular treasures of the AGTA GemFair.

The spectacular treasures of the AGTA GemFair.

This year was my very first time visiting the famous Tucson gem shows and I went straight to the top: to the crème de la crème of the colored gemstone market at the legendary AGTA GemFair. I came into it expecting to have my mind blown, and even my high expectations were blown out of the water.

The AGTA GemFair is a closed show, open only to gem dealers, store owners, designers and others in the jewelry industry, so the beauties that you’re about to see are from a show that the general public usually doesn’t get to experience at all – at least until the jewels displayed there turn up on celebrities or socialites or go back to the museums they came from.

Continue reading The spectacular treasures of the AGTA GemFair. at Diamonds in the Library.



from Diamonds in the Library http://ift.tt/2koKsnD

No comments:

Post a Comment