Thursday, April 19, 2018

DK Bressler: a peek into the vault.

DK Bressler: a peek into the vault.

I always love when I get a chance to visit DK Bressler! I saw this fabulous jewelry dealer most recently at the Original Miami Beach Antique Show, in February.

I actually have a whole lot of photos saved up from the most recent Miami show and most of them aren’t ready yet, but I decided I couldn’t wait to give you a peek! DK Bressler was on fire this year  – Founder Ronald Kawitzky was on hand and he opened up the vault for me – and I thought they’d be a great way to give you a taste of Miami while I work on getting everything else ready.

Continue reading DK Bressler: a peek into the vault. at Diamonds in the Library.



from Diamonds in the Library https://ift.tt/2F04DCA

No comments:

Post a Comment