Monday, April 2, 2018

Leslie Hindman’s April sale: jewels you need to see ASAP.

Leslie Hindman’s April sale: jewels you need to see ASAP.

Good morning, my darlings! I am BACK…at least partly. We’ll see how it goes…you may hear from me more sporadically than usual while I sort out all of my health-related business.

I couldn’t let my health scare keep me from showing you the treasures I’m eyeing in Leslie Hindman’s upcoming April Important Jewelry sale! We’ve got some great entry-level priced beauties, some major league stunners, and even a Georgian Holy Grail piece that I think might start some fights.

Continue reading Leslie Hindman’s April sale: jewels you need to see ASAP. at Diamonds in the Library.



from Diamonds in the Library https://ift.tt/2GrLVt9

No comments:

Post a Comment