Thursday, June 14, 2018

My GiGi Ferranti summer fling.

My GiGi Ferranti summer fling.

It’s mid-June, which means it’s officially summertime! I hope you’ve got your sundresses ready, because I have the perfect jewelry to go with your summer style: GiGi Ferranti!

It’s been more than a year since we looked at GiGi Ferranti’s designs and the collection has grown spectacularly since the day that designer Gina first welcomed me into her Brooklyn studio with a plate of cookies (she’s the cutest).

The first time I saw GiGi Ferranti’s work, I was drawn to the collection’s unapologetic femininity, rendered in bold lines and bright colors.

Continue reading My GiGi Ferranti summer fling. at Diamonds in the Library.



from Diamonds in the Library https://ift.tt/2sUFENM

No comments:

Post a Comment