Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Photos: my favorite extraordinary Italian jewelry!

Photos: my favorite extraordinary Italian jewelry!

I ventured into the desert on a mission to discover The Extraordinary Italian Jewelry of Las Vegas jewelry week…now I’m home and I have glorious things to show you!!

It was so much fun working with the Italian Trade Agency (ITA). With their help making introductions, I was able to meet so many exciting new designers. Jewelry may be a universal language, but when you’re trying to say “Hello, may I please take pictures of your jewelry for my blog?” having someone on hand to translate is very helpful.

Continue reading Photos: my favorite extraordinary Italian jewelry! at Diamonds in the Library.



from Diamonds in the Library https://ift.tt/2K2zDoP

No comments:

Post a Comment