Wednesday, August 3, 2016

What I’m reading: Vol. 65.

What I'm reading

 

Georgia Peaches and Other Forbidden Fruit, by Jaye Robin Brown. I just finished this and I really enjoyed it. Sweet YA romance.

To Kiss a Thief, by Susanna Craig. Regency romance! Deception, intrigue, and sapphires.

Internets:

I went antique engagement ring hunting for About.com! See all the pretties in the slideshow here.

Just Look at the Smithsonian’s Beautiful Collection of Historically Significant Cosmetics.

The lovely ladies of Maejean Vintage take a look at the vintage jewelry trends of 2016.

Do you want a wedding cake, or a wedding cake-shaped stack of cheeses? These are the options we have available to us in this beautiful world.

How to Book the Cheapest Flight Possible to Anywhere: I thought I was going to know all of these already, but actually it kind of blew my mind.

Gold Wedding Rings In The Victorian Era.

Jennifer Hudson Turned Her Son’s Baby Tooth into a Statement Necklace. Let’s talk about this, friends. What do you think?

 

The post What I’m reading: Vol. 65. appeared first on Diamonds in the Library.



from Diamonds in the Library http://ift.tt/2aReaT4

No comments:

Post a Comment