Monday, May 30, 2016

A very exciting week.

Happy Monday, my darlings!

I’m taking the day off today for very important, anniversary-related reasons.

With our amazing wedding party outside the Vandiver Inn. Photography by Angel Kidwell.

Roses at our Vandiver Inn wedding. Photography by Angel Kidwell.

Can you believe it’s been an entire year since my wedding? I have some freezer cake I need to figure out how to defrost. But the fun doesn’t stop there…

Heading to Las Vegas.On Wednesday, I’m jetting off on an exciting adventure: to attend my very first Las Vegas Jewelry week. Ever summer, the jewelry industry converges on Sin City to hold several very important jewelry shows all at the same time. For the next week, that’s where I’ll be.

I’m pausing regular posts while I’m on this spectacular jewelry adventure so that I can focus on gathering new martial to bring home to share with you. I plan to Instagram my way through the shows, so please be sure you follow me there if you want to keep up with my adventures in realtime.

If you get bored without me, please check out all the goodies I have to offer across the internet – on Pinterest, Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, and Instagram, or check out one of the books I’ve been enjoying recently, either here or at Book Riot.

I’ll be back soon!

xoxo,
Becky

The post A very exciting week. appeared first on Diamonds in the Library.



from Diamonds in the Library http://ift.tt/22u6Z36

No comments:

Post a Comment