Friday, May 13, 2016

JY Jewels’ bright delights beg to be layered.

Hello again, my dears!

I’ve got a fun one for you today – a recent(ish) find that I’ve been keeping to myself because I’ve been having too much fun wearing it to remember to take it off and write about it. I’d like you to meet my new favorite versatile statement necklace, the Éclat necklace in cobalt by JY Jewels.

The Eclat necklace in cobalt crystal from JY Jewels.

The beauty of this piece is that it’s so bright and transformative: I’ve layered it with a chunky gold mesh collar for a night out and I’ve lent it to my sister to wear for a job interview with a conservative skirt and blouse. The bright crystals, carefully set in rhodium-plated settings, reflect light in a brilliant but not garish way.

Now, colored crystal rivière necklaces certainly aren’t something that’s never been seen before, but the quality that sets JY Jewels’ pieces apart. Each crystal is bright, clean, and precisely set. The construction of these necklace – which shows careful planning – ensures that the drape of the piece is consistent, keeping it in an arc no matter what, and ensuring that the crystals are placed for maximum sparkle and visibility no matter how you move as you wear it.

It’s been a fabulous addition to my personal jewelry wardrobe.

Bright, high-quality crystal jewelry by JY Jewels.

The JY Jewels Éclat necklace is available in a variety of colors and metals. I chose cobalt crystal in gold for mine, and now I want to collect them all to make glittering layered rainbows on myself. It actually reminds me a bit of Anna Wintour’s signature style of layering Georgian rivière necklaces, a style recently worn to great effect by Lupita Nyong’o in Fred Leighton jewels.

Bright, beautiful crystal jewelry from the JY Jewels Insouciance collection.

The rest of JY Jewels Insouciance collection, of which the Éclat necklace is a part, is just as fabulous and worth your time to admire. I especially love the large, rectangular crystals of the Constellation necklace (above, top right). These pieces are truly high quality costume jewelry: they won’t hurt your wallet like precious stones would, but the high quality materials and thoughtful design result in a piece you can wear with pride.

Layered crystal necklaces from JY Jewels.

The best part? JY Jewels understands that their Insouciance collection is utterly perfect for layering. They offer a special “LAYER UP” discount for customers who want several pieces at once. Pretty tempting, isn’t it?

Please note: my Éclat necklace was a gift from JY Jewels. While this did delight me, it did not affect my opinion of the product. All images c/o JY Jewels.

The post JY Jewels’ bright delights beg to be layered. appeared first on Diamonds in the Library.



from Diamonds in the Library http://ift.tt/1Yq1dNQ

No comments:

Post a Comment