Friday, May 27, 2016

Pin with me: Jewelry styling inspiration.

Good morning, my darlings, and welcome to another edition of my Pin with me series!

As you already know, my Pinterest account is a vast repository of images of jewelry, organized in various boards by jewelry type, maker, era, etc. But recently I branched out into a new series of Pinterest board, each dedicated to a very specific jewelry-related topic. Last time, we talked about my Painted Jewels board, which is dedicated to jewelry in paintings. Today we’re going to be talking about another specific category board that I launched fairly recently: my Jewelry styling inspiration board.

My new Pinterest board - Jewelry Styling Inspiration - is all about different ways to wear the world's most fabulous jewelry.It’s a good board. It might be my favorite (don’t tell the others).

The majority of my Pinterest boards are filled with jewelry – jewelry of all kinds, from all eras. I recently realized, though, that these were all filled with raw material: and that I didn’t have any archive dedicated to ways of actually wearing jewelry.

Click to view slideshow.

My Jewelry Styling Inspiration board is all about how to wear jewelry. Ways to mix it together, enhance it with clothing, how to play different pieces off of each other. It’s a pretty great selection, if I do say so myself. And definitely the Pinterest board that inspires me the most in my daily life.

A lot of the pins on my Jewelry Styling Inspiration board are actually from Instagram – I find that IG lends itself to style posts better than almost any other social network. But Pinterest is the best way to save and organize those posts. I can already feel myself thinking more outside the box when it comes to styling my own jewelry wardrobe, thanks to the inspiration I’ve been collecting.

Come pin with me! Find all my boards at this link, and a direct path to Jewelry Styling Inspiration here or above, if you too want to see some fabulously styled jewelry.

The post Pin with me: Jewelry styling inspiration. appeared first on Diamonds in the Library.



from Diamonds in the Library http://ift.tt/1TN6e3c

No comments:

Post a Comment