Monday, June 13, 2016

My top Instagrams from Vegas Jewelry week.

Hello, my dears, and welcome back!! Or, welcome back to me, I guess? Since I’m the one who has been away. Either way: I have returned from Vegas jewelry week and I have oh so many glorious things to tell you about.

If you’ve been following along on Instagram, you’ve already had quite the preview of the spectacular jewels I’ve spent the week with in Sin City. There was so much goodness that I thought I’d round up my top Instagram posts from my first Vegas jewelry week into a little slideshow for you.

Here are snippets of my adventures at the Couture show, JCK, JCK Luxury, the Vegas Antique Jewelry and Watch show, and associated activities (re: cocktail parties, the Couture awards, etc). It was quiiiite the week. It was such a thrill to meet so many people (and jewels!) that I’d never before encountered face to face.

Click to view slideshow.

I hope you enjoy this little tour through Vegas Jewelry week! And please do get pumped: there’s so much more to come. (Pro tip, though: I couldn’t put any of the videos I took in the slideshow above. For those, you need to head over to IG.)

A huge thanks to the organizers of the Couture, Vegas Antique Jewelry and Watch, and JCK/Luxury shows for inviting me to attend their fantastic events and making sure I had such a wonderful time!

xoxo,
Becky

 A crazy awesome @rouleandcompany shaker bangle with caged rainbow gemstones Breakfasting with jewelry buddies before hitting the Vegas Antique Jewelry and Watch Show! Here's the gorgeous @bethbjeweled's breakfast bling Could this @kataoka_jewelry bracelet be any prettier! I'm in love Crazy gorgeous fire opal ring by @moussonatelier Geeking out over the perfect details on this ring from @wendybrandesjewelry's Maneater collection. #tinytaxi Gorgeous, floral-inspired colored gemstone cigar band rings from @ayvajewelry's latest collection! Love these bright beauties so much. Hello, super cool @pamelafromanfj opal and diamond ring! I adore this piece's shape and its mixed metals. I finally met my favorite @toddreedjewelry earrings in person and they did not disappoint. I just had so much fun playing in the @sylviecollection #SylvieSelfie station I want to wear these @danabronfman earrings to a party on the moon I'm seriously loving @anniefensterstock's lockets right now. It was so exciting to finally meet this pendant - and its lovely designer, @dorynwallachjewelry - in the #JCKRisingStar section in Monday. Modern Art Deco done right. Manbling alert! Killer bat brooch spotted on the dapper Larry Platt of @plattboutiquejewelry. New cuffs from @yokolondonpearls! Light, luxe, and so wonderfully wearable. Paging all glamorous mermaids - @nehadanijewels has the jewels you need. So in love with these earrings from the #GEMFIELDSxMUSE collab! This level of playfulness + glamour + luxury is hard to achieve, and @hollydymentjewelry is a master of it. Swooning for this Victorian padlock at @keyamour! Swooning forever over these @blackbirdandthesnow faceted moonstone pendants. The happiest ring you ever did see. By @alisonlou. The lovely @judipowers modeling her gorgeous ear climber - perfect for any city-dwelling wood nymph - with a strand of labradorite beads. These two gorgeous Georgian heart rings from #LowtherAntiques are as rare as they are lovely. They're both ruby with diamonds, from the 1820s or slightly earlier. Wedding stack goals! Erika Winters bands piled sky high.

The post My top Instagrams from Vegas Jewelry week. appeared first on Diamonds in the Library.



from Diamonds in the Library http://ift.tt/1PoIayb

No comments:

Post a Comment