Friday, June 17, 2016

Store profile: I.D. Jewelry

I’ve gotten a lot of messages recently asking me about custom ring design – a lot of you are taking your dream pieces into your own hands and looking for ways to make them into reality. I think that’s absolutely wonderful, and I’m thrilled that I now have a fantastic resource to recommend to you: I.D. Jewelry.

A custom engagement ring by I.D. Jewelry featuring a beautiful marquise cut diamond.I.D. Jewelry is a family-owned business in the heart of New York City’s Diamond District. With 35 years of experience in diamonds and custom jewelry and GIA Gemologists working on the premises, I.D. Jewelry has the knowledge, experience, and connections to make its customers’ dreams come true.

I.D. Jewelry in NYC is known for its fantastic custom made diamond eternity bands and engagement rings.

Although I.D. Jewelry also offers a variety of pieces by major jewelry brands in-store, their true specialty is bridal: including both designer pieces and completely custom engagement rings and eternity bands.

I.D. Jewelry’s experienced staff hand-selects every single diamond for their custom designs and puts the stones through extensive quality control procedures. Their experienced craftsmen choose the best possible diamonds, using only excellent cut to ideal cut stones to ensure that their engagement rings and eternity bands are perfect down to the smallest detail.

Sounds like it would be expensive, right? But it isn’t.

I.D. Jewelry in NYC is known for its exceptional custom made diamond engagement rings and eternity bands.

After 35 years in the business, I.D. Jewelry has the connections and the experience to get the finest stones at an excellent value, and their customers benefit from that. By buying from wholesalers and handling much of the manufacturing themselves, they’re able to offer even more savings without sacrificing quality.

I don’t often touch on prices, but as someone whose wedding is still in the pretty recent past, I have to tell you that Happily Ever After adds up. Getting good value for your money on the rings is a great way to start wedding planning.

I.D. Jewelry in NYC is known for its fabulous custom made diamond engagement rings and eternity bands.

If you want to be even more impressed, check out I.D. Jewelry’s online reviews. You’ll see review after review praising their expertise, their low prices, the ability to give their customers exactly what they want. I’ve rarely seen a store with such a universally positive online review presence.

Have you ever considered having a custom piece of jewelry made, darlings? I’ve never tried it, but I definitely understand the appeal. Why not get exactly what you want?

This post is brought to you by I.D. Jewelry.

The post Store profile: I.D. Jewelry appeared first on Diamonds in the Library.



from Diamonds in the Library http://ift.tt/1rtipGV

No comments:

Post a Comment